Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tower II

Tower II by Tony DeSantis Photography
Tower II, a photo by Tony DeSantis Photography on Flickr.

It seems we all have choices to make when it comes to our photography. I am not just talking black and white or color, landscapes or architecture...I am talking more of, do we get it right in the camera or do we try to compensate with photoshop? I am really striving to get it right in the camera and it just so happens that this photo is not that shot. Way to much time invested in photoshop and layers and lighting and sitting in front of this stupid computer trying to give it lighting and shadows, pushing pixels to the limit. This is not what I would like to call the fun part of photography.
So I posted this shot to always remind me of what I don't want to do.
But with that said, all this post processing of what I should have done in camera but instead I am trying to duplicate it in photoshop has given me better insight to what I would like to see in my compositions prior to pushing the shutter.
Hopefully we learn from our mistakes and hopefully I have learned from mine. You will all know soon enough with my future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment