Saturday, May 11, 2013

Flip the Switch

2nd weekend I was able to get up and get out and shoot in the morning. I find the difference in shooting sunrises and shooting LE's in the morning...you don't have to get up as early. You still have to get up early just not 0 dark 30. I would normally wake up around 4:30 today it was 5:30, that is like sleeping in, specially on the weekend when you look forward to a little extra sleep.
With a different vision for my photography, I am revisiting all previous locations. With a different vision comes different perspectives. I have previously looked at this building to shoot with some windows open, it Always caught my eye but it is not a pretty building for color so the shots I have always taken have been trashed. I also tried to shoot around the lamp post, instead this time I included it in the composition. I maybe could crop it out but I thought this time I would leave it in and keep the shot horizontal.
At the end of the day, the moving clouds, B&W, silhouetted lamppost, and working the building windows have made me feel this looked good to post.
What is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment