Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Double Edged Sword

It is really great to look at smoke and see what you see. Everyone is different in what they see and then with what they see what they feel. The previous shot was a rose and then I used my post processing to make that vision reality. This smoke shot here looked like a serpent/snake with an open mouth with a forked/knifed tongue. With that thought in mind I molded my shot to that vision. Once again the original shot was already there. I removed a small amount of plume around the sword/upper right area to complete that vision. Add a little color with filters and curves and the shot was complete.
I am enjoying the smoke abstract. Having my shots in Explore means that others have enjoyed them as well and thank you all for that. But really for all of us it is our own vision that we expand upon with the motivation to create feelings in others with that vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment