Saturday, August 25, 2012

Horsetail

Horsetail by Tony DeSantis Photography
Horsetail, a photo by Tony DeSantis Photography on Flickr.

Looks like I may have the opportunity to head on back to Oregon for some shooting. My trek usually starts with Seattle and then to Oregon and then back to Seattle. This time it looks to be Oregon only. Scouting locations online has brought me to revisit some of my archives. Horsetail is a great spot to shoot. Being from The OC you don't see this much so it is always exciting to head up to Oregon and the Portland area. These trips are usually only 4 days so I really try to plan and get as much shooting in as possible.
Any ideas on where to shoot, I would appreciate any advice. So far here are some of the places I am looking at:
Japanese Garden
Lower Oneonta Falls
Sparks Lake
Crater Lake
Downtown Portland
I am also looking for anything abandoned to shoot as well.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment